Nine Chapters Claim the James F. Bash Significant Improvement Award
The Fraternity unveiled nine winners of its 2016 James F. Bash Significant Improvement Award. They are the chapters at:
- DePaul University;
- Florida Atlantic University;
- University of the Pacific;
- University of Virginia;
- University of St. Thomas;
- Albion College;
- University of South Florida;
- A college in Tempe, Ariz.; and
- Stephen F. Austin University.
The Bash Significant Improvement Award is presented to those chapters that increase their score on the Peterson Significant Chapter Award by 25 percent or more, relative to their application from the previous year. The award is named for 49th Grand Consul James Bash, BUTLER and INDIANA 1946. Bash is also an Order of Constantine Sig and Significant Sig.