Nine Chapters Claim the James F. Bash Significant Improvement Award
The Fraternity unveiled nine winners of its 2015 James F. Bash Significant Improvement Award. They are the chapters at:
- California State University, Long Beach;
- The College of William & Mary
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania;
- Middle Tennessee State University;
- The University of New Hampshire;
- Spring Hill College;
- The University of South Carolina;
- Stephen F. Austin State University; and
- The University of West Georgia.
The Bash Significant Improvement Award is presented to those chapters that increase their score on the Peterson Significant Chapter Award by 25 percent or more, relative to their application from the previous year. The award is named for 49th Grand Consul James Bash, BUTLER and INDIANA 1946.